Wednesday, November 21, 2007

They never said anything about M&M's!

Well, it happened again. I know what you are going to say-why would you stick an M&M up your nose after all the trouble you went through with the blueberry? But how was I to know that you are not to put anything up your nose...even M&Ms. I am afraid that mommy and daddy are no longer going to give me any food that could fit up my nose. It was a simple mistake. Mommy had given me a few mini M&Ms and was watching me like a hawk. But when sure turned around I quickly tried to stuff a bunch of them up my nose. When mommy turned around boy was she mad. I mean REALLY mad! I kept telling her "I am sorry mommy." She looked up my nose and thought everything was clean...but I knew better. I had managed to get one M&M mini up there. It went undetected until the next morning when daddy got me out of the crib and noticed that I had chocolate running down my nose. He wasn't happy either. Good news is that unlike blueberries, M&Ms melt in your nose. So my nasal passage is all clear...at least for the time being. I have been giving some thought to what a cheerio would feel like up my nose, but I don't want to push mommy and daddy to far. Hope all is well and I love you all!

No comments: