Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Big Boy Swing...and my mittens


Hello everyone. As you can see from the picture, the weather has cooled a bit. I was not happy about having to wear my hat, but what can you do? Mommy and daddy were persistent and I wasn't in the mood for a fight. But more importantly did you notice that I was swinging on the big boy swing? This was a monumental breakthrough! Yesterday daddy and I went to the park with my good friends Taylor, Wesley, and Alison and I decided that I was finally ready to try the big swing. As many of you know I am a big fan of swings, but up to this point I had always used the baby swing. However, yesterday I was feeling adventurous (maybe it was the two bananas I had for breakfast) and decided to step it up. Daddy made sure I held on to the chains really tight and off I went. By the end my face was red as a cherry, but it was worth it. For those of you who do not swing on a regular basis, I highly recommend it. It is so relaxing. The world makes a lot more sense when you are on a swing.

No comments: