Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Grampa and Grandmas are the best!

While the "Blueberry Incident" was a bit of a setback, once I was blueberry free I got to spend a lot of time with both sets of my grandparents. And let me tell you, that was FUN! I love my mommy and daddy, but spending time with grandpa and grandma is sooo much fun. They let me run around the house and always have fun things to play with. I have listed some of the highlights below:

*Eating baked beans with grandpa muck.
*Playing on my john deer tractor with grandpa treps.
*Having grandma muck tuck me in at night-"cover me up grandma."
*Going to the children's museum-so much cool stuff I didn't want to leave.
*Shopping for socks and hats with grandma treps.
*Going to Costco and showing grandma/grandpa how to buckle the shopping cart seat belt.
*Watching both grandpa's spend 15 minutes trying to figure out my car-seat...silly grandpas!

No comments: