Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Ornaments…better on the Door Knob






Happy Holidays! What an exciting time of year. Yesterday we got our Christmas tree and who knew a tree could be so much fun. But what I don’t understand is why you put ornaments on the tree? As you can see from the pictures I much prefer to put the ornaments on our front door. When mommy would put an ornament on the tree I would immediately grab it and stick it on the front door. I think they look GREAT on the door! Mommy didn’t always agree. I’ve also been watching a fair amount of Christmas shows. From what I can gather, this Santa Claus guy sure seems like something special. Daddy and I have been singing “Jingle Bells” and “Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer.” I am really good at singing “Jingle Bells.” And you might be wondering what I am doing in that third picture with my eyes closed. Well, mommy told me to say “cheese” when she was taking the picture…and that’s how I say cheese.

No comments: