Thursday, December 6, 2007

Blueberry doctor gets no presents for Christmas

Yes, that is correct. As I told daddy on the way to school this morning, it is my firm belief that the blueberry doctor will get no presents for Christmas. After I said it daddy couldn't stop laughing, but I got the sense that he thought I was joking. Quite the opposite, I am extremely certain that the blueberry doctor will be looking at an empty stocking this year. Why would someone dedicate their entire life to shoving tools up the noses of good little boys (yes, I consider myself a good little boy)? Why does he care if I put a blueberry, M&M, or even some play-doh up my nose. It's not his nose! And those tools...how barbaric. You may be wondering why I am just now talking about the blueberry doctor...and to tell you the truth I don't know why. It just popped into my head this morning on the way to school. Other than the silly blueberry doctor everything is great! I have been watching the movie "Cars" the last two nights before bed and it is GREAT! Those cars are super cool. O-yea, I almost managed to sneak my way into the elephant pen at the zoo yesterday. I had sneaked through the first fence before mommy corralled me. You should have seen how agile mommy was flying over that fence. She could be in the Olympics. She wasn't real happy with me, but I wanted a closer look at the elephants. Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Kelly Aiglon said...

Oh, bad blueberry doctor. BAD! He doesn't know how cool blue boogers really are.

Love Pierre and Felix