Monday, September 3, 2007

My Weekend with Jack

Hi everybody. It is Monday afternoon (Labor Day) and my good friend Jack just left to head back to Shreveport La. He and his parents, Phil and Kelly, spent the weekend and boy did we have fun. Jack and I played really well together. We spent most of our time playing with my fire and Tonka trucks. Jack seemed to really enjoy my alphabet train station. I even showed Jack some of my new drawings. We also went to the park something like 4 times in 2 days. By the end of the weekend we were both really tired. On Monday morning we took a break to watch some Mickey Mouse on TV (picture below). All in all I had an absolute great time with Jack. And it seemed like mommy and daddy had fun with Phil and Kelly. On Sunday night we all went out for Chinese food and I had some great chicken teriyaki lo mein. The noodles were great and the chicken was ok. On Monday we had pizza for lunch and I ate a lot. I'll write more latter, but now I need to go take a nap.

No comments: