Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First Day of Pre-school



Well today was a big day! My first day of pre-school. I showed up with a beautiful bouquet of flowers for my teacher Mrs. Vicky. She’s a very nice lady and takes good care of me. As soon as I entered the classroom I ran over to the trucks and started playing. However, Mrs. Vicky kindly told me that I had to go wash my hands before I could play with the toys. I had an absolutely great morning at school playing with all the toys and boys & girls. I did have some trouble falling asleep. And once I woke up from my nap I was pretty cranky. But when daddy picked me he took me to Barnes and Noble to play with the trains. I was very happy because I love those trains. But I had an ever bigger melt down when we had to leave. I just didn’t understand why we had to leave. After Barnes and Noble, daddy and I went to the grocery store. Once inside, I made my usual “I want a special cookie” request. Daddy picked me out some yummy sugar cookies. But he said I couldn’t have one until we got back to the car. So I yelled “I want sugar” for the rest of our time in the store. We got some strange looks. All in all, a fun day and I can’t wait for my second day at pre-school.

No comments: