Saturday, September 8, 2007

Basketball and my new tunnel.

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a nice week. It is Saturday morning and I am recovering from a particularly busy week. My first day of school, lots of drawing, and playing basketball with dad at the park. Yes, I have started playing basketball. It seems like a super fun game. We have a court right across the street. Dad and I played a couple of times last week. They have a little basket that when dad holds me up over his head I can slam dunk the ball. It’s a lot of fun, but daddy seemed to get tired after 9 or 10 shots. We also played on the real court. I would pass daddy the ball and he would shot the ball in the hoop. But after a while, instead of passing the ball to daddy I ran away and threw the ball into a big pile of weeds. It was pretty funny. Daddy ran frantically after me yelling something about poison ivy. The only bad part of the episode was that then we had to go all the way back to the house to wash the ball. But daddy was a good daddy and he took me right back to the park to play some more basketball. Well, that is until I grabbed the ball and threw it back in the poison ivy. Then our time at the basketball court was over. I have attached a video of a new toy that my friend Jack brought me. It is a tunnel that I can climb in and out of. Lots of fun. Well, I must be going. Mommy and daddy promised me a ride on the downtown trolley today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Peanut loved the video. She kept saying hi to foofoo.

Thanks for watching her this afternoon.