Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My performance of The Night is Nice!

Today was a big day! My class had our first big Winter Program called "The Night is Nice." We all dressed up in our pajamas and performed a number of songs for the audience. Here we are all lined up on the stage performing "What do you do before you go to bed?"
Here is a video of my entering the stage. As you can tell I am really concentrating on going right to me stool and keeping my artwork showing. Some of the kids lost focus...not me.

Our performance of "What do you do before you go to bed?"

In our performance we use a Good Night Wand to get everyone to fall asleep.

It's also important to rub your eyes before you go to bed. Something that mommy and daddy claim suggests that I'm sleepy.

As the performance moves on we slowly begin to wake up. Here is our "wake up" scene.

Our final Jump and Wake up scene.

After the performance we went back to our classroom for a celebration; pizza, chips, and fruit punch. The boy in the gray shirt is my friend Bradley.



2 comments:

Kelly et Julien said...

Woah, Fisher!!! That was quite an impressive show for the audience! Next time you'll have to tell us and maybe Pierre and Felix can come and watch you too. You'll have to teach them all those great moves next time we see you, okay?!
A bientot,
Julien

Kelly Aiglon said...

looks like a great performance!
pierre and felix