Saturday, February 7, 2009

Best Chicago Dogs Ever!!

Today was a big day in my Chicago hot dog education. Mommy surprised daddy and I by taking us to a Chicago hot dog institution named "Hot Doug's." It took us 45 minutes to get there and then we waited in an hour long line just to get in...but it was 100 percent worth it. Hot Doug's only takes cash. Something we didn't figure out until we were just about to order. I don't think I've ever seen daddy run so fast to find a cash machine. For the record he made it back just in time.
Daddy and I told each other a lot of stories while waiting in line. Most of them involved a big giant and a little mouse.
This was the line to get a dog from Hot Doug's. Crazy!
The dogs were so good that I mistook my straw for another hot dog. Rake it over the garden!!

No comments: