Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Moving to Barnes & Noble

Well it appears that some big changes are in store. After a lot of long discussion between mommy, daddy and I we have decided to move back to the Midwest; Chicago to be specific. Daddy asked me if I wanted to stay here or move to Chicago. I told him I wanted to move to Barnes & Noble. Barnes & Noble has the best Thomas the Train set up you will ever find. But after some good discussion I told daddy that I thought the move was a good idea. Here is the way I see it: I'll be able to see both grandpa and grandmas a lot more...which is awesome! And I will be close to the 2 coolest cats in Nape-town...kelly and julian. Not to mention all the other friends and family that will be close by. It seems like a no-brainer to me. And I hear rumors that Chicago has a Barnes & Noble. I just hope that one has a Thomas the Train as well.

1 comment:

Kelly Aiglon said...

Wa-hoo! Mommy and Papa are so excited that you're moving here, Fisher. And we are, too. You can teach us how to sing in the shower and shove blueberries up our noses. Oh, wait, mommy doesn't think that's such a good idea...

Pierre and Felix