Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The 2012 Christmas Tree

Last weekend we once again made our annual trip up to Wisconsin to cut down our Christmas tree. It was so much fun. Grandma and Grandpa took us out to the Christmas tree farm. We got to drink hot coco, go on a tractor ride, and most importantly, cut down our Christmas tree. It took a lot of looking to find the right one. Kitson was ready to pick the first tree we saw, but I was determined to find the perfect one. We finally did. Then we strapped it to our car and drove back home. The tree made it and mommy even used some of the extra branches to make a bunch of wreathes.
I made sure that the tree was covered with ornaments. I thought this area was one of my best spots.
In this video, Kitson and I are putting up ornaments. Our job was to put up all the kid-friendly ornaments. Kitson was really excited.
I was in such a festive mood, I broke out some Christmas songs. Mommy was a little concerned that I was putting all my ornaments in one spot. I think that really make the tree pop!

No comments: