Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Birthday Party!!!

For my birthday, I gathered all my friends for an afternoon of miniature golf and cake. We had the party at a local mini-golf place that had all sorts of fun games to play. I decided that for my 5th birthday I should have a cake that has a picture of ME on it. I think it turned out fantastic!
This is a video of all my friends singing "happy birthday" to me.

I think the best part of the birthday party was the golf.
This is my special putting technique. It works very well. If the ball doesn't go in on the first try you just drag it into the hole. That only counts as one stroke.
There was often a line to tee off at the next hole. Because it was my birthday, I got to go first.
The party was a lot of fun. I feel lucky to have so many good friends.

No comments: