Sunday, April 11, 2010

Did I mention I was from South America?

One afternoon while we were in Florida, mommy, grandma, Kitson and I decided to take the trolley downtown for some ice cream. I got my favorite flavor, superhero ice cream. On the trolley ride home I was feeling good and decided to entertain my fellow trolley riders with a story. I turned to a women sitting near us and told her that I was from South America. She was quite impressed. I also told her I spoke Spanish and proceeded to say a few words in Spanish. Given that my Spanish vocabulary is a little limited I had to improvise a little. Everything I said sounded Spanish, but wouldn't technically qualify as Spanish. Grandma thought it was hilarious and everyone seemed rather entertained. A good time was had by all.



No comments: