Saturday, December 26, 2009

A trip to see Marge.

While back in Wisconsin, we all went to see Marge up in Appleton. I have visited with Marge a couple of times, but this was Kitson's first visit. We didn't tell Marge we were coming and she was really surprised and excited. We brought some Christmas presents for her, and I being the gentleman I am, offered to help her open the gifts.


Marge and Kitson hit it off right away. Although, Marge likes to call he Joe or Josephine. I think Kitson got a kick out of being called by her middle name.

After visiting in Marge's room for a while, we all went down to dinner. They made something called veal-bird. Mommy asked whether it was veal or a bird. The lady didn't know, so I decided to focus on my noodles and give the veal-bird to daddy.
Can you believe that Marge is 99 and Kitson is only 8 months old!
Marge has the coolest wheel chair. Grandpa took me for a ride. Once we got out in the hall we were speeding all over the place. Luckily nobody got hurt, although there were a few close calls.

No comments: