Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas presents for the family

Yesterday, daddy asked me what Christmas gifts I wanted to get for everyone in the family. I did some quick thinking and came up with the following list.

Grandma Sheri: Grandma Sheri loves to cook in the kitchen. Therefore, I thinks she would like a coffee mug with purple cats on it.

Grandpa Jim: I think he would like me to sing him a song. I'm thinking "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."

Grandpa John: Grandpa John has lots of tools, but I think he could use a red toolbox with pictures of tools on it.

Grandma Kay: Grandma Kay loves to paint. I could paint her a picture of grapes or globs. I told daddy that I am really good at painting globs.

Uncle Ben: This was my favorite one. I think Uncle Ben would like a piece of my Halloween candy. Daddy said that was a pretty small present, but I told him it would be a BIG piece of candy (maybe sweet tarts).

No comments: