Thursday, August 6, 2009

Swim Lessons

It's that time of year again...swim lessons. This year I am taking lessons at the neighborhood pool. It has been a lot of fun. We do a fair amount of actual swimming, but my favorite part is the jumping. Today I managed to jump off the diving board all by myself.
There is supposed to be another girl taking lessons with me, but she just screams when her parents put her into the water. That means I get one on one swim instruction. That is too bad for the screamer, but GREAT for me. My teacher is really nice and we do a lot of talking.
Here I am working on my kicking.
At this point in the swim lesson my teacher said we could go jump off the diving board. However, I had to inform her that I only do that on Tuesdays. She was a little confused.

No comments: