Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Kite Festival

Today was a great day! We went to the Kite festival with my good friends Pierre and Felix. Mommy, daddy, and Kitson came along too.
Kitson slept through a lot of the festivities.
Here, Pierre and I are going for a wagon ride. How about our super-cool hats!?
This is amazing, Julien is watching all three of us and doesn't look tired at all.
In addition to lots of kites, the festival also had some outstanding rides. This
video shows me enjoying a parachute ride. I got to ride up in the air in a little parachute. Not surprisngly, I loved every bit of it.

After the parachute ride, I decided I was ready for some real-deal rock climbing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was such a fun day!
-- felix and pierre

ps: auntie vanessa, our mom says you look pretty in the picture with kitson in her sling.