Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hi, My name is Kitson!

Greetings everyone! My name is Kitson. I was just born the other day, so I'm still trying to figure this whole blog thing out. My big brother Fisher seems to really like it. I think I'm more of a twitter gal, but I trust my brother, so I'll give the blog a try. I guess I should begin by telling you a bit about the birth...it was one crazy ride. One minute I'm relaxing in mommy's belly the next some doctor is poking, prodding, and gooping me up. I let the doctor, and everyone else, know that I was NOT happy. I was planning on ridding things out for another couple of weeks. It did however mean that I got the chance to meet my mommy and daddy. They sure seem to love me a lot. I look forward to the journey ahead and I'll keep posting along the way.
It's good to be all snuggled up!

Just doing a little light reading with daddy.
My mommy sure loves me!
My daddy loves me too!

No comments: