Monday, January 19, 2009

When in Rome...

Life is Gooooooooood!!!!

I know, you are saying to yourself "does this Fisher character do anything other than go sledding?" Well I say, when in Rome do as the Romans...when in Chicago during the winter, go sledding. This time mommy and daddy took me to a new sledding hill in Geneva. It was not as steep as the other hill, but was much longer and bumpier. It made for a great time. After sledding we all went out to lunch in Geneva. I got a grilled cheese, but once our food arrived I decided I preferred daddy's brat. Good thing he ordered a brat AND a cheeseburger. When it comes to food, Daddy is always thinking ahead.

Video of my super-crazy crash!


While Mommy couldn't go down the hill with me she still helped me climb up.



This run was particularly good. I made it all the way to the end of the hill!


Daddy always makes sure I am safe on our speed runs.

No comments: