Monday, January 12, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

Wow! We are not in Little Rock anymore! The snow keeps coming and I am loving every bit of it. After a big snowstorm rolled through a couple of days ago, daddy and I decided to go out sledding. We went to a snow hill behind Felix and Pierre's house. Now, I had been sledding a few times before, but this was a whole new level of fun and excitement. The first two times I made daddy ride in the sled with me. However after that, I was on my own! The sled works great and I go so fast. Daddy would walk with me to the top of the hill and then give me a big push. I would take off like a rocket. There were a few times when I almost ran into other kids on the hill. They would jump out of the way and I would laugh. I was not scared at all. Felix and Pierre also seemed to like sledding (Pierre more than Felix), but they were not quite ready for the big hill. Once they get a little bigger I'm going to teach them how to go super fast.



No comments: