Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm back and what an adventure it's been!


Greetings everyone! I'm sorry I've been away for so long. So much has happened that I have been dying to tell you about. First, and most importantly, I moved to Chicago! Did you know that it snows a whole lot in Chicago? As you can see from the picture, I've been taking full advantage of all the snow has to offer. Daddy and I made the snowman in the picture. I called him Snokpot. It was a lot of work and I needed to take a rest afterwards. Sorry, I got off track there for a second; back to my story. Yes, we moved from Little Rock to Chicago. I decided that I wanted to see my Grandpa(s) and Grandma(s) more so I told mommy and daddy that it was a good idea to move. But I never imagined it would be so much work! Daddy had to go early so that he could start his new job, while mommy and I stayed behind trying to sell our old house. It still hasn't sold and daddy keeps complaining about some superprime lender guy. But mommy found a nice young couple to rent our house in Little Rock and we were finally all able to move to our NEW house in Chicago. The new house is great, but I'll tell you all about that in future posts. For now, you should know that I am back with a blogging vengeance. O-yeah, I almost forgot to tell you that I have a sister on the way. Mommy has got her in her stomach for now, but soon enough she'll be here and I've got so much to teach her.

No comments: