Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day With Daddy

What a fun day today was! It was Father's Day and daddy and I got to spend the whole day together. We went to the park, played cars, and then went out for a super Father's Day dinner at Olive Garden. It was a great dinner. All the bread sticks I could eat! I probably ate a few too many and didn't have much room left for my pasta. Yet, somehow I managed to find a bit more room a few minutes later when it was time for dessert. I ordered a chocolate sundae and mommy and daddy order something called tiramisu. Funny thing, I ended up really enjoying the tiramisu and worked out a trade with daddy for my sundae. He didn't seem to mind. Who knew that custard and cake could taste so wonderful together. By the way, daddy says given all the nice things I have just said about Olive Garden (free commercial) it seems only fair for them to offer some form of compensation (free appetizer???). He claims my blog readership is skyrocketing and they (Olive Garden) can afford it. All in all, it was a wonderful day. Mommy and daddy also want to wish their Mommy and Daddy's a happy Mother's and Father's day!

1 comment:

Kelly Aiglon said...

Free small fry?