Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back from our trip





Greetings everyone. Sorry for not blogging recently, but we just returned from a trip back to Wisconsin. I was able to spend a lot of time with my grandparents and I loved every minute of it. In case you didn't know I have 2 grandpas and 2 grandmas. I point this out to mommy and daddy quite frequently. The trip was a bit more busy for mommy and daddy. They went out to Denver to watch Uncle Ben receive his Masters Degree in Landscape Architecture from the University of Colorado at Denver...Congrats Uncle Ben!!! Then daddy went on a golfing trip and mommy went to Chicago to look for houses. As I said earlier, I spent nearly every waking moment playing with my grandparents. And as you can see from these pictures, I even got a chance to play on my John Deer tractor. I did a little driving, but I still prefer to push it.

No comments: