Monday, September 17, 2007

My Birthday Celebration



Well, for once, mommy is "blogging" for me. I think she's got it figured out, but we'll see....
On Friday I turned 2! My birthday celebration began on Friday morning when I walked out to find a huge elephant in my living room that I could ride on. I think mommy and daddy were a lot more excited about it than I was. In fact, I initially said "don't like it", when I first saw it. Perhaps that was a bit harsh; in fact, now I enjoy rocking on it while watching TV. I've named my new elephant Giangi, or maybe John G, I'm not sure how to spell that yet.
Later that evening, I was able to open all of my gifts from my family. One of the first ones I opened from Grammy and Grampa Treps was a snake. Daddy kinda ruined that one for me by pretending to get bit in the neck by it. See above photo. You'd be scared too, right?

No comments: