Friday, August 31, 2007

Welcome to the Musings of a Fish

Hello everybody and welcome to my blog-“The Musings of a Fish.” Sorry it took so long for me to get up and running. It turns out that mommy and daddy are not quite as tech savvy as one would think. So I have decided to take the lead on my own and have created my own blog. For those of you who do not know, a blog is basically a personal diary or political soapbox in which I post whatever happens to be of concern to me at a particular moment. For instance, when I woke up this morning I was really in the mood for a banana, but once I had said banana I decided that I would actually prefer an apple. But daddy told me I had to wait for breakfast to get an apple and should simply continue eating my banana. Well, I ate a few more bites then hid that banana good. That will show them. And yesterday morning I felt that my pajamas were too constricting. So I decided to take them off before mommy and daddy came to get me out of my crib. They foolishly thought they had broken me of that habit. I love them a lot, but sometimes they can be so silly. O-yea, I also had some really good jumps yesterday. That is all for today. One more thing, each new post will appear at the top of the page. Older posts will appear at the bottom.

No comments: